A high traction, ergonomic floor that will withstand heavy use. The patented LockSafe Positive Interlocking System delivers secure connections. Perfect for lean manufacturing, tiles can be unlocked and re-positioned as work centers change to fit customer needs. The optional 6" (15 cm) wide safety ramps and corners have countersunk holes for semi-permanent installation. ErgoDeck General Purpose with GRITSHIELD increases traction by 40% and addresses worker health and safety in areas with primarily foot traffic and light cart traffic.
- Softer compound for greater standing relief in wet or dry applications
- Customize in 3" (8 cm) increments to fit any area or configuration
- Positive Interlocking System prevents separation
- Easily replace single pieces or sections as needed to reduce costs
- 100% Silicone Free PVC tiles provide maximum durability
- Available in Solid and Drainage version and with GRITSHIELD for extra traction
- Overall thickness 7/8" (22 mm)