Double-Duty Switchboard is a Wearwell original that does 2 things extremely well: First and foremost, it features a non-conductive corrugated switchboard surface that insulates the worker from high voltage shock [see details on 702 Switchboard]. Second, it provides longstanding fatigue relief in areas requiring extended standing…common in many military, mining, and industrial applications. Double-Duty Switchboard offers the best of both worlds…safety and ergonomics.
- "Best" sponge base
- Conforms to ANSI/ASTM D178 01, Type II, Class 2
- Insulates up to 40,000 volts of electricity
- Nitricell sponge base delivers 2X the resilience and 3X the life of typical sponges
- Lay-flat design and up to 20% more standing area than look-alikes
- Overall thickness 5/8" (16 mm)